Thursday, August 31, 2006

Really Fun Tag Sale


I have been so busy and neglecting my blog and I apologize for that. However on the weekend we had our first Tag Sale. We invited customers from the shop and close friends to come and enjoy refreshments and spend the afternoon shopping for wonderful goodies at their leisure. It was a huge success and we will hold another Tag Sale on November 4th - just in time for Christmas shopping.

We featured all of our sale items in the Unique Sleepwear section of Soul of the Rose Gifts and of course had all of our usual product lines. This week I am shopping for new goodies for the store and if all works out I will have a really nice new batch of lovelies to choose from in Bath and Body, Children's and Women's Sleepwear that I am really excited about. Think feminine, think floral, think vintage and very hip. Oh and just for Christmas think chocolate too!

No comments: