Friday, January 04, 2008

Soulful Giving...


With this New Year I am extremely excited about the changes at Soul of the Rose Gifts. We have decided to become a dedicated giving boutique! What that means is that we now tithe 10% of all our sales to charitable organizations! Soulful Giving is what we call it and it is now the foundation for our business.

We pledge to positively affect the lives of millions of people one gift after another as we serve our customers by providing wonderful gifts that keep on giving to people in need everyday, making a difference and creating an impact in the world.

This has been a dream of mine and I am so glad that I have been able to put this into action. The start of a new year is a perfect time to initiate this new business plan. Setting this up, I had a great time investigating various organizations as I want to benefit local, national and international organizations. I found a great site called Charity Navigator that proved to be invaluable for researching charities. You may want to check it out to find charitable organizations that speak to the causes that you and your family really want to support.

Make giving a way of life; it completes the cycle of abundance and creates more good in the world!

Happy New Year to All!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely blog and how wonderful that you are dedicated to tithing. I love your shop and your web design. I'll be back often. Blessings, Karen

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Kim, thanks so much for the charity navigator! I will be checking it out.
xo Lidy

Anonymous said...

Good for you! If everybody did a little extra just think of the difference we could make. Isn't the Charity Navigator great? I've used it ,too. Very helpful. :)