Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mother's Day Should Be Everyday!




It is true, I say that because I am a Mother and I like presents. I like to give them and I like to get them. Mothering or nurturing, I have learned comes in many forms and from many figures - at least that has been the case in my life. I have friends and family members who have served as mother figures for me at times in my life and I think of them often on Mother's Day. Their support and experience has seen me through difficult or uncharted waters in my life and I am always grateful for their presence. Are there special "Moms" in your life? Women who show up and give or leave something special for you to draw from? I hope you recognize them. If you need a little something for them I would love to send it out for you. Check out the great gifts for Mothers Day in the Gift Boutique at Soul of the Rose Gifts.


No comments: