Tuesday, February 01, 2011

We Have Closed Our Shop!


We have closed our shop, however we will continue to monitor all orders until delivered before we turn out the lights.

A big thank you to all of our customers! Soul of the Rose has been a wonderful ride but it is time for new adventures!
If you would like to find our handmade items such as flasks, office desk accessories, coasters, paper weights, jewelry and anything else Kim comes up with you can find them on Etsy at: Soulful Gifts The Etsy site is new so check back often as more items will be added soon.

If you would like to keep up with Kim's adventures you can find her on her blog at: The Lipstick Chronicles

Thank you so very much for helping me to create such a wonderful expression - I had a blast!!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I just found your site and know I would have loved it. I am so sorry to see you close.

As the former owner of a business, I do most of my shopping locally which helps support the smaller businesses in my small community.

Best wishes to you.