Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lots O' Lollia...

Lollia is an invitation to abandon oneself in girliness. The most feminine collection of goodies I have ever seen from bubble bath in wine bottles adorned with crystals, to tall luminaries scented with Apple Blossoms, Vanilla and Orchid. I am so happy to offer the Lollia Sleep Treat collection. As I walked through the isles at the gift show in January searching for something new and inspiring to bring to all my friends this Spring – I found it. And I said it just like that – Oh this is it! I’ll have to have these! All my girlfriends will want these!

If you would like to see the entire collection of goodies that we offer from Lollia go to Soul of the Rose Gifts and check out the Unique Loungewear and Fine Bath and Body products on the Womens page. Don't forget the Home Store page for our Candles and Scents. We are completely smitten with Lollia.

This is what you wear wineglass in hand, dancing barefoot to Nora Jones evenings. Demure and contemplative when alone, utterly romantic with someone you adore! Happy Spring to you all.

No comments: